Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He had the power.

HE-MAN was the greatest thing in my life when I was 7 years old. I couldn't get enough of it....




I especially liked the live action Masters of the universe movie with Courtney Cox and Dolf Lundgren. Did you know Frank Langella played skeletor! Anyway, I recently went back and re watched the animated series and i hated it. I also rewatched the Masters of the Universe live action movie and loved it! Just like the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie it is dark and fun and the makeup and costumes are fucking perfect. Just goes to show much like with Star Wars, CGI is some bullshit. Claymation, models, real makeup and robotics etc. are the keys to real mind blowing sci fi or fantasy. Suck it Michael Bay, seriously FUCK YOU!



-posted by THE CHOOCH

No comments:

Post a Comment