Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Marvel Vs. Capcom OMGs

I don't really give a rat's ass about Street Fighter, but if I did I'd be siked for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I've played DC vs. Mortal Kombat and if you can get over how unbelievably unbelievable it is (in what world could Catwoman beat the crap out of Superman?), its pretty fun. So, this will be cool...probably.

Its nice to see some of the lesser known characters of the Marvel Universe like Taskmaster, Deadpool, X-23 and Dormammu. And then a bunch of Capcom guys are in it, but I only really recognize Street Fighter guys and the dude from Ghosts N Goblins.

If you don't want to know who the "Final Boss" is, don't hit the jump (you baby).


If you want a bad ass final boss, you can't really do better than a dude who eats planets for breakfast...literally. The idea that 3 dudes are going to go toe to toe with Galactus is incredibly unrealistic.  Everyone knows you need at least four, and they better be "fantastic" (such a lame joke).

I don't know what's more upsetting; the seemingly one sided fight or the fact that dudes are videotaping themselves playing video games.  C'mon, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment